[olug] All versions of my free math games can be found on the web

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jun 4 20:06:53 CDT 2024

Phil Shapiro said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 20:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

>at
>
>[ http://www.pairsmathgame.com/ | http://www.pairsmathgame.com ]

Very cool game Phil,

Question: With multiple players, what are the rules of the game?

I'm thinking seriously about filling the rows and columns with a Python
or Free Pascal (for Lazarus) program. This way there would be a
different play matrix for each game. But of course I need the rules for
two or more players.

I'm looking forward to my wife and me playing this game, perhaps with
some of our friends if I can make it into a web based game.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21