[olug] All versions of my free math games can be found on the web

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Tue Jun 4 20:22:13 CDT 2024

Steve, for multiple players, you can make up the rules of the game. Then tell me how your game works, so I can learn from you.

You might also enjoy reading this article I wrote for opensource.com -- which explains my life's philosophy.

[ https://opensource.com/life/12/4/day-my-mind-became-open-sourced | https://opensource.com/life/12/4/day-my-mind-became-open-sourced ]

Opensource.com is no longer accepting new articles, alas, but it has a wealth of interesting articles there from circa 2010 to 2021.

phil

Yup, I'd love to see web versions of this game - especially one that makes use of all the pixels on a 4K monitor -- with a huge font -- 96 points or somesuch.

Going big is the way to grab students' imaginations.

If anyone would like to embark on a web version of this free game, I'll talk it up and link to it from [ http://www.pairsmathgame.com/ | http://www.pairsmathgame.com ]

I might also write a magazine article about the web version of the game. There are several library magazines that print whatever articles I send them.