[olug] All versions of my free math games can be found on the web

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jun 4 20:40:51 CDT 2024

Phil Shapiro said on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 21:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

>Steve, for multiple players, you can make up the rules of the game.
>Then tell me how your game works, so I can learn from you.

Well cool! Naturally I'll need a timer to make the game competitive
for multiple people. After that, my next decision is whether or not I
want to have an element of luck in the game.

>You might also enjoy reading this article I wrote for opensource.com
>-- which explains my life's philosophy.
>
>[ https://opensource.com/life/12/4/day-my-mind-became-open-sourced |
>https://opensource.com/life/12/4/day-my-mind-became-open-sourced ]

Aaaaaand, the preceding tells me I could make multiple games with
multiple rules, kind of like the millions of variations of Poker.

I like it!

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt